Re: Re: [gardeners] need some ideas

gshirl@bellsouth.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:40:28 -0400

------=____1050792028939_Y=KfnL=z27

I just recently bought MailWasher, $19.95, and love it.
Works a lot like your Alan and bounces the spam back to the sender and also blacklists them. I can check or read email while it is still on the server and then dump it.  Blacklisting keeps them from showing up on my puter again.

George, reading email on daughter's computer in Houston area

------=____1050792028939_Y=KfnL=z27--