Re: [gardeners] OT: Canon PowerShot S50

Thu, 01 May 2003 22:22:23 -0500

I've a Sony Mavica with the 10X manual zoom and also the digital zoom
that does good on flower closeups. I think the Mavica 200 is about 300
bux nowadays. I like it because you save the pics on a floppy and then
you can download to any computer that's handy.

That reminds me, got about 30 floppies that need downloading, editing
and filing on a CD. Sheesh, where does the time go?

While we're talking cameras here, anyone got a Canon AE1 or AE1
Programable body they want to sell? I've got about 4 grand worth of
lenses for one but some !@#$%$^ got the body several years ago.

George
George