Re: [gardeners] OT sorta: Mother's Day

Sun, 11 May 2003 22:10:31 -0500

Since I quit smoking 10 years ago my sniffer has greatly improved. Kept
telling Miz Anne I smelled something spoiled in the fridge. What with
her sinus congestion she couldn't smell it. Did the same thing you did
Penny, started taking things out and checking. Turned out to be a one
cup container of fat free sour cream that had been in there a looonnnggg
time. No smell no more.

I would rather the birds get a few whilst they chase the bugs around.
These Dorman Red raspberries are tasteless anyway and will go after this
season. I'm giving up on raspberries in the south and will put a
thornless blackberry in their place.

Sounds like Jimmie's body temp regulator has gone awry what with the
fall. Mine is messed up due to diabetes so when everyone else is just
right I'm too hot or too cold. My feet are freezing right now and it's
80F in here.

Keep an eye on him though.

George