Re: [gardeners] Friday in the garden

gizmoaz@cox.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:58:23 -0400

God, I hope not...I love egg plant.  As a matter of fact I picked some up this morning at the Farmers Market.

What's your favorite recipe for eggplant George?  I like it batter dipped and fried, but am always looking for other, healthier recipes ;)

Chat with you later...
Alan
-----
Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13
http://www.GardenersCorner.com
-----
Alan Zelhart
GardenGuy@GardenersCorner.com
Gardens Co-listowner
http://www.gardenerscorner.com/notes.html
-----
 "I spilled spot remover on my dog, and now he's gone"""