Re: [gardeners] Eggplant, was Re: Friday in the garden

gizmoaz@cox.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:42:24 -0400

Hehehe...me to Sheryl.  A veggie fairy with lots of tomato's, squash, eggplant, italian squash, zuccinin, ears of sweet corn...mmmm!

Chat with you later...
Alan
-----
Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13
http://www.GardenersCorner.com
***** LIVE Garden Chat Now Available *****
-----
Alan Zelhart
GardenGuy@GardenersCorner.com
Gardens Co-listowner
http://www.gardenerscorner.com/notes.html
-----
 Junk: stuff we throw away Stuff: junk we keep