Re: [gardeners] Ramblings of a Pickpocket

C D (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:16:30 -0700 (PDT)

 Hmmm,  George, it's ok to *hear* the voices. But you're supposed to be
ignoring them. <BSEG>

 Especially the ones suggesting you're a Princess!

 Settle for being Senior Lap Provider to Sleepy Dawg. That's a very
important position to fill.
 Besides, the tiara would give you a headache. ;-)

Matt in Norfolk, Virginia - USDA zone 8