Re: [gardeners] tinnitus

Kelly McElheny (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:58:20 -0400

gingko bilboa is a good remedy for tinnitus...did hearing damage from
attending too many really loud concerts...and it's virtually gone since I've
started taking it.  Check with your doc though, if you are on blood thinning
meds or heart meds it can have an adverse affect.  It's really good for your
memory too.
Happy gardening...
Kelly in VT