Re: [gardeners] Ramblings of a Pickpocket was Sadness in the

Jann (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:49:14 -0500

I thought I may have had tinnitus one day when I woke up and every time I
talked, my words, in my left ear were accompanied by this strange, tinny,
almost an echo sound. I thought it was brought on by my vacuum because the
wand has a very high pitched whistle and it aggravates my ears. I looked up
Tinnitus on the net and decided that wasn't it. It went on for a week, then
disappeared. It was too strange. I am having a very hard time losing sight
in my left eye due to glaucoma, so the thought my ear was next with that
sound was disturbing.

Janni