Re: [gardeners] Ramblings of a Pickpocket was Sadness in the Monday garden

Harry Boswell (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:12:07 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C3506B.FF3EBBD0

I've had tinnitus since a nasty ear infection in 1985.  It's manageable, =
though - I sleep with a white noise machine, and don't notice it at =
other times, unless I'm in a very quiet room.

Just the same, I'd drive a long way for a guaranteed cure.

Harry
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Elizabeth=20
  To: gardeners@globalgarden.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 4:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [gardeners] Ramblings of a Pickpocket was Sadness in the =
Monday garden

  I have ringing of the ears, too, but manage to ignore it most of the =
time.  Will have to see if there's a particular tune!

  Elizabeth

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C3506B.FF3EBBD0

I've had tinnitus since a nasty ear = infection in=20 1985.  It's manageable, though - I sleep with a white noise = machine, and=20 don't notice it at other times, unless I'm in a very quiet = room.

Just the same, I'd drive a long way for = a=20 guaranteed cure.

Harry