Re: [gardeners] Ramblings of a Pickpocket was Sadness in the Monday garden

Elizabeth (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:01:37 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C35072.EA2430C0

I have ringing of the ears, too, but manage to ignore it most of the =
time.  Will have to see if there's a particular tune!

Elizabeth
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: George Shirley=20
  To: gardeners@globalgarden.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 4:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [gardeners] Ramblings of a Pickpocket was Sadness in the =
Monday garden

  You don't have a built-in soundtrack in your mind? Wow, how lucky. My=20
  tinnitus, by some reason, sometimes comes in as the theme to some =
movie.=20
  Either that or I'm consciously trying to hear something other than=20
  bzzzzz. I've never envisioned myself as a redhead on a camel or even a =

  Princess though.

  George

  tr1ulium@bellsouth.net wrote:

  > But I'm not very sneaky, and lack manual coordination skills.  =
There's a box in the hall at work today, and I've tripped over it twice =
already.  ;)
  >=20
  > Actually, I'd like to think I would have been a Princess, at least.  =
Or the heroine of a Regency novel. =20
  >=20
  > I seem to remember having long red hair and riding a camel to a =
remote palace--or was that a Barbara Cartland novel? =20
  >=20
  > Much more glamorous than sitting at work typing, followed by walking =
on the treadmill at home, fixing supper, and cleaning house.
  >=20
  > Think how much more exciting our lives could be if they were just =
accompanied by a soundtrack, like in the movies.  One-second glances in =
real life  become 2 minute meaningful moments with various camera =
angles.  Hmmmmm....just noticed I used the same letters in 2 different =
words in the previous sentence.  Glances, angles.  Can you tell I'm =
going into a stream-of-consciousness mode?  Need to eat something today =
other than sugar.  Had Whoppers for breakfast and several mini candy =
bars for lunch.
  >=20
  > Elizabeth
  > tiarella@bellsouth.net

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C35072.EA2430C0

I have ringing of the ears, too, but = manage to=20 ignore it most of the time.  Will have to see if there's a = particular=20 tune!

Elizabeth