Re: [gardeners] Ramblings of a Pickpocket was Sadness in the Monday

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:03:31 -0500

You don't have a built-in soundtrack in your mind? Wow, how lucky. My
tinnitus, by some reason, sometimes comes in as the theme to some movie.
Either that or I'm consciously trying to hear something other than
bzzzzz. I've never envisioned myself as a redhead on a camel or even a
Princess though.

George