Re: [tomato] Tomato Question

John & Jan Taylor (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:31:38 -0600

Ahhh... my favorite tomatoe dish?

Just plain ol sliced ones that have just been  picked from my plants, salt shaker in
hand....under a tree in the back yard on a very hot summer day.....barefoot of
course...

BTW...it is nice to see everyone waking up from a winter's break and posting to this
great mailing list. Motivates me to get out there and turn the garden. Have not had
a free weekend since the first of the year. Think I need to make this Sunday my
garden day....

Nothing like sitting in a garden getting it ready for a spring planting. Don't think
any Doctor in the world could cure what ail's ya that working in a garden could do
quicker.
Agree?

Jan T.
San Antonio, Texas