RE: [tomato] Tomato Digest V1 #73

Loh, Kai-Chee (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 15:08:32 +0800

Dear Anna,
Thanks for your message. I live in Singapore. We have summer weather all
year round, although the temperature does vary a little throughout the
year. It's rather hot here, but I set my plant out such that it only
gets the morning sun for about 4 hours or so. There are certainly no
bees or insects around my plant. Is that really necessary? Maybe I
should really give the plan a gentle shake every day? I'll try that from
today.

What about fertilising the plant? Should I even fertilise at all? I read
that it may be due to over-fertilising that I'm getting blossom drop.

Regards,
Casey