Re: [tomato] Tomato Digest V1 #154

Byron.Bromley (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:54:08 -0500

From: Louis Mensing <lmensing@rio.com>
To: Tomato@GlobalGarden.com
Subject: Re: [tomato] Tomato Digest V1 #154
Date: Saturday, February 27, 1999 5:56 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: margaret lauterbach <mlaute@micron.net>
To: Tomato@GlobalGarden.com <Tomato@GlobalGarden.com>
Date: Saturday, February 27, 1999 1:43 PM

>  I have run searches for mycorrhiza, and nearly all of the
>sites that I've found are commercial sites selling it and talking it up.
>guess I'll have to restrict my searches to .edu and see if there is any
>independent source (not that university ag professors are necessarily
>independent).  I would like to get info from someone who isn't profiting
by
>its sale.  I don't appreciate the nastiness here, either.  Margaret

Here are some sites for research:
http://www.ifas.ufl.edu/~dmsa/index.htm       on this site find the
'search'
and type in 'tomato'.  You will have to go to an agricultural library
however to find the Journals.

http://mycorrhiza.ag.utk.edu/

http://www.pacificcoast.net/~mycolog/fifthtoc.html   an overall view...not
specifically tomatoes

And no Chuck, the stuff isn't refined manure.

I really feel at a loss here.  If we only are going to 'talk' about
heirlooms,  then your list and
http://GlobalGarden.com/Tomato/Archives/vol.1/index.html about covers it
Chuck.   There's not much more to say.

Sincerely