Re: [tomato] New Book

Richard Yarnell (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 22:41:16 -0700 (PDT)

It is a rampant weed, imported, I believe, by some folks on a State
(unnamed) payroll, as a roadside ground cover.  Ask the folks in the South
who have to deal with it.  Do not, I say, do not let anyone send you any.
In any form.  Although I don't think it is supposed to thrive in really
cold weather.