Re: [tomato] list

Ron Hay (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Wed, 07 Jul 1999 07:20:17 -0700

Hi, there,
Lucky you! Would you believe that the normally hot San Fernando Valley has had
such a cool spring, that I picked ONE ripe cherry tomato on the 4th. There are
tons on the vine, but nary a ripe one larger than a cherry; but once the flood
of Romas ripen, wow!

Stay as cool as you can.

Ron,
Van Nuys, CA