RE: [tomato] Beautiful Pix

Orchid (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:40:12 -0400

>> Your statement about Carolyn not being opinionated is interesting.  I'll
relay it to her unless you object.    No I don't object.

Well, what I mean is, when you read her book, you don't feel that you are
being dictated to....like "This is the way it has to be done".  Her writing
is more laid back, and she basically says to do whatever works for you.
Some laymen may want to be led by the hand, and some may like knowing that
they have a leeway in how they do things.  She may give an opinion, but she
lets you know that there is room for other ways (or opinions).

Anyway, I enjoyed the book, and at least it motivated me to try OP
varieities on a large scale.

Pete, Zone 10, South Florida