Re: [tomato] OT: Maillist for General Gardening Discussion?

margaret lauterbach (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 14:52:07 -0600

At 04:27 PM 7/8/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I asked this question awhile back but it might have gotten overlooked.
>Is there a list anyone can recommend that discusses general gardening
>topics, both vegetable and ornamental?  Thank you.
>
>Diane

There are some such maillists, Diane. Gardeners is at
Majordomo@globalgarden.com, subscribe Gardeners. Nice people, manageable
mailflow. Gardens is at LISTSERV@LSV.UKY.EDU, Subscribe Gardens  (note
there's no e on the end of listserve). Heavy mail volume, quite a bit of
off topic chat, through which you get to know the other subscribers. Also
LISTSERV@LSV.UKY.EDU, subscribe OGL will get you to the organic gardening
list. There are also a square foot gardening list and some regional lists.
Where are you? Margaret L