Re: [tomato] Mycorhizza My 2¢ Worth

Tom Eilers (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 18:03:09 -0700

Howdy, My soil is pretty well balanced, been a garden here in same spot since
the late 1930s, my Dad was quite a gardener, and each year added a lot of
manure, grass clippings, leaf material, etc. etc.  I did not add any sand.
Don't feel comfortable discussing the vendor that sold me the Mycorrhiza, since
the season has a long way to go, and the weather has been really bad.  (Plants
got frosted the 8th of June)  I'll keep records as to dates of first fruit,
total weight produced, by the plants in my test group and the plants in the
control group.  My sample size is so small, that I am reluctant to take the
results too serious.  If you have any questions, I'd be happy to reply off
list.  Good luck, Tom   North-Eastern CA