Re: [tomato] Looking for Texas Wild Tomato Seed

Richard Yarnell (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:09:57 -0800 (PST)

Joining is a cheap way to help good people do good work.  And saving seed
is a snap.

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Roy Robinson wrote:

> I have been looking for Texas Wild tomato seed since this summer with no
> success. The only source I could find was Seed-Savers but you have to become
> a member.

Richard Yarnell, SHAMBLES WORKSHOPS | No gimmick we try, no "scientific"
Beavercreek, OR. Makers of fine     | fix we attempt, will save our planet
Wooden Canoes, The Stack(R) urban   | until we reduce the population. Let's
composter, fly tying benches        | leave our kids a decent place to live.