RE: [tomato] Looking for Texas Wild Tomato Seed

Catharine Vinson (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:11:12 -0500

Seeds of Texas has it (seed saver organization). You might try Seeds of
Change's Deep Diversity list. SOC is a commercial site and it's Deep
Diversity catalog can be accessed from their web site.

Catharine/Atlanta

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tomato@GlobalGarden.com
[mailto:owner-tomato@GlobalGarden.com]On Behalf Of Roy Robinson
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 4:54 PM
To: tomato@GlobalGarden.com
Subject: [tomato] Looking for Texas Wild Tomato Seed

I have been looking for Texas Wild tomato seed since this summer with no
success. The only source I could find was Seed-Savers but you have to
become
a member. I have Matthew's Wild Cherry and Red Currant started. (The Red
Current germinated today, 7 days after planting. One of my Matthew's
Wild
Cherries took three weeks to germinate) Any information would be
appreciated.

Roy Robinson
Dayton, TX  (Near Houston)