Re: [tomato] Gardens alive?

Kristina Fritz (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:12:01 -0800 (PST)

There's no catch.  I order from them regularly and am
quite pleased with all the products I've received,
plus they're very friendly.  I tried their "Tomatos
Alive!" organic fertilizer last year, along with a
couple of their foliar feeding products.  My tomato
plants grew over 6 feet tall and then toppled the
tomato cages.  I had waaaaaaay too many tomatoes to
know what to do with.

I just ordered their "Houseplants Alive!" stuff for my
houseplants--I'll see how that works in the next few
months.

-Kristina