[tomato] mlaute@micron.net

Kristina Fritz (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:02:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi Margaret,

So as not to irritate everyone on the mailing list any
further, I decided to reply to you instead of
everyone.  :)

I was rather upset because it sounded that you were
saying negative things about a company that you didn't
have any personal experience with.  I've bought
products from them for years, and have never felt any
reason to be suspicious of their claims of organic
(they certainly SMELL organic--ugh! :)) and I've
gotten great gardening results.  About the NPK, I
didn't say that the catalog carried this information,
but that it is on the product labelling.

I'm now experimenting with a new product that puts a
beneficial fungus on the roots of plants.  Gardens
Alive! sells it but I found a cheaper source and
bought in bulk.  In February I'm starting my broccoli
and hardy lettuce plants indoors to start the new
season!

-K