Re: [tomato] Re: Big Beef Hybrid AAS tomato

DannoMusic@aol.com (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:00:00 EDT

other than Big Beef! I was expecting to get a very large beefsteak when I
planted it, but instead got tomatoes that were uniformly about 6 oz.  These
were the worst tomatoes I've ever grown. I might give them another chance
next year.
    --Michael