RE: [tomato] squirrels

Olie (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:20:23 -0700

To Margaret L.-

It seems I have ventured on the wrong list, so be it.

I have deleted myself from further discussion regarding squirrels, squirrel
brains, why not to eat squirrel brains, and how to prepare squirrels for
cooking...

To answer your question, a very timely response about my particular tomato
problem was posted by t. Wallace and Mary-Anne.  In my email regarding the
problem I was having I did provide a "question
giving more information about where your plant is, what's the matter with
it, etc.".

A non-squirrely Tomato grower...