RE: [tomato] what is "on topic" here? (tomatoes, squirrels?)

Betsy & Wigi Tozzi (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:37:38 -0800 (AKDT)

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Olie wrote:
> A couple days ago I wrote this forum regarding a problem I was having with
> my Yellow Pear Tomatoes.  Now all I have read about lately is squirels and
> the various methods to prepare them!
>
> What is the chance of returning to the subject of Tomotoes, please?!

Olie,
I'm all for it!  Did any of us adequately address your tomato problem?

Also, you people who are focused on squirrels, could you
add an OT when you're diverging -- even if the subject says squirrels,
it'd be more helpful if you'd put the "OT" (off topic) notation in, for
list members who might wish to skip the discussion(s).  I'd consider
squirrels eating and stealing my tomatoes as somewhat on-topic; but the
threads on cookin' and eating the rodents is pretty far afield.

Betsy
Fairbanks, Alaska