Re: [tomato] Yellow leaves

EDMUND C. FLYNN (Tomato@GlobalGarden.com)
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:56:52 -0400

Ohio has a very good extension service, I'm told. Why don't you take a
sample to your extension agent or the master gardeners in the program
and have them give you a diagnosis ... it is risky often to get a web
based answer unless your description of the problem is extremely good.
	Good luck   Ed   Md zone 6/7

--

A Master Gardener's Quick Find