Re: [gardeners] The End Is Near

Barb Rothenberger (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 21:13:38 -0500

Cheryl:  we always find this time of year a tad depressing, but then
neither of us like cold weather.  You do make a good point of needing a
time to rest and sadly think Ray and I are coming to that time, tho we
don't have near as much land as you.  If we didn, think we would proabalby
kill ourselves as well!
	We have both said we leave as far north as we ever want to live and really
wouldn't mine a milder winter.