Re: [gardeners] The End Is Near

jaime (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 19:39:44 -0400

I know Cheryl!  It's absolutely true.  And I'm trying - one of
these days.   <g>   A guy I used to work with who was also an
avid gardener, used to say that he dreamt of the day when he
could get up in the morning, go out on the porch starkers and
shoot that muskrat crossing his pond, without complaint from
anyone.  ('course he was pretty elderly and the one time he did
try to shoot the muskrat crossing his pond, he accidently
removed the tip of his dog's ear.)  He did, btw, nearly always
garden sans clothing.

Jaime