Re: [gardeners] Mother's Cooking was Seeds

Kay Lancaster (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 18:08:43 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Cheryl & Erich Schaefer wrote:

> Yikes! The list is overrun with you folks. :-)) American peasants are too
> conservative and complacent to revolt, IMHO, but I'd just better keep my
> liberal democratic mouth shut, except where gardening is concerned. 8-X.
> Love you all just the same. Cheryl

We peasants must save our liberal breaths to cool our porridge, Cheryl.
You can teach a Republican, but you can't teach 'em much.  ;-)

And again, speaking of seeds and teaching, Tom Clothier has redesigned
his index pages, swapping in a border rather than a background.  I think
it's improved the readability for folks with low visions greatly compared
to his misty leaves background.

http://www.anet-chi.com/~manytimes is the old version of the page, and
http://www.anet-chi.com/~manytimes/page90.htm is the new version.
Since this is Tom's site, and I'm the one who suggested the change away
from the older version, perhaps y'all would be kind enough to comment
before he goes to the work of doing other changes if I'm all wet.

Kay