Re: [gardeners] Fw: Propogating Tree Collards

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 08:26:08 -0600

>>called
>>
>>You might try sending an e-mail to Southern Exposure Seed Exchange.
>>Catharine, who came home to find that the collards and Komatsuna had gone
>>to town in her absence. Gonna have me a fine mess of greens for dinner
>>tonight.
>>
>>Catharine,
>>
>>Thanks, another good suggestion.  :-)  I do envy you your collards for
>>dinner.  :-)
>>One day, when we meet, remind you to tell you the joke about the two Soutron
>>Belles.  :-)
>>
>>Bambi
>>
>Can't you tell her privately, Bambi?  She has a way of ...um, sharing
>information with others.  Jokes are very welcome.  Even though I'm already
>elated over the Super bowl win.  Margaret

That was a good win.  It was great to finally have it happen, even my
cousin  from Kansas City called to congratulate the Broncos.  It sure
helped to make my weekend, but the best was cleaning out the storage room
(who would save all those empty cardboard boxes) finding a table underneath
the boxes, and 2 large flouresant fixtures.  I now have a new room, to
start all my seeds in.  It's a little far from the outside but I'll
probably move them out to the dining room table when I start to harden them
off.  Now I can hardly wait to start my seeds.  I did convince my son he
should do his science project on the germanation rates of different kinds
of peppers.  Pretty smart eh, now I have 12 different kinds of peppers
planted.

Jane