Re: [gardeners] Cement mixer?

Liz Albrook (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:21:57 +0000

Margaret Lauterbach <gardeners@globalgarden.com> wrote:

> I bought a new one for about $125 at Home Base, similar to Home
> Depot.  It was more economical than renting one, Catharine, and
> we've used it a lot for mixing potting soil and for making concrete
> mowing borders for some flower beds.

Okay, Catharine.  You get the cement mixer and we're all set for the
business.  All we need are the greenhouses.  Ray has agreed to be the
Overseer of Laborers.  I have a nice stereo system and baroque music
CDs for the public front and great mist bench plans for the
greenhouses.  Ray has also agreed to preside over the espresso
machine but that's not a good idea -- he'll definitely drink the
profits.

We really do need those greenhouses.  And a location.  Then we're
set.

Liz