Re: [gardeners] Back to the land of the living

Lee Ann Reiners (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 07:02:18 -0400

Hi Rosemary,

Is there any way you could set up something to have someone else
buy your uncle's house under their name, then transfer it to you, so
the one dissenter won't know it will end up in your possession?

Is this aunt that is holding up the sale the executor of the estate?  If
so, and if that is how she is blocking the sale, I wonder if that is even
legal.

Lee Ann

> From: Rosemary Carlson <carlson1@ix.netcom.com>
> the house (or try) from the estate. Well - there are SIXTEEN heirs - who
> all now own the house. Fifteen of them have agreed to my offer on the
house
> and WANT me to buy the house. However, there is ONE aunt (Mom's sister)
who
> does NOT want us to buy the house. A long story (family feud stuff).
Bottom