Re: [gardeners] Back to the land of the living

Rosemary Carlson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:22:35

See below!

At 07:02 AM 4/29/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Is there any way you could set up something to have someone else
>buy your uncle's house under their name, then transfer it to you, so
>the one dissenter won't know it will end up in your possession?

It's a thought, Lee Ann. I've had several people offer. We'll see.

>Is this aunt that is holding up the sale the executor of the estate?  If
>so, and if that is how she is blocking the sale, I wonder if that is even
>legal.

No, my Mom is the executor of the estate. See my note to Lucinda for the
explanation of how she can block the sale of the estate. Believe me, we've
had LONG consultations with the attorneys on this. It doesn't seem fair -
but that's the way the will was written. Needless to say, I will look
closely at my OWN will when this is over to make sure it says what I want
it to say!

Rosemary