Re: [gardeners] Rotten week/day

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 02 May 1998 23:31:09 -0600

On Sat, 02 May 1998 21:47:30, George Shirley wrote:

>Let's see. I combine snorting garlic water with eating a spoonful of fresh
>horseradish while I'm taking a very hot shower (my doctors idea) and then
>stand by for an orange light, a blast from the colon, and a runny nose.
>Somehow the idea of just staying sick sounds better and better. <VBG>
>
>George

I know a lot less than a spoonful of horseradish would do it for me!  A tiny
bit on a piece of prime rib is enough to make me feel like the top of my
head is opening up.  Wasabe does the same thing.

I know I wouldn't be able to do the hot pepper as penny suggested, the
garlic is *FAR* preferable and not really so bad as it sounds.

Terry King                  North Central Eastern Washington
taeking@televar.com        USDA zone 4, Sunset Zone 1