Re: [gardeners] Chat

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 08 May 1998 09:36:03 -0600

On Fri, 08 May 1998 09:50:04 -0600, Margaret Lauterbach wrote:

>>Those weiners sound great!  This afternoon I'm taking cubscouts fishing,
>sort
>>of a mother/son fishing day, and we'll roast hotdogs over a with them.
>
>Hope you have a fire, too, Terry. ;-))))
>
>Best, Margaret

LOL!  That's what I get for trying to communicate in a groggy state of mind!
:-D  We will have a fire for roasting the hotdogs over.

There are some clouds in the sky today and the weather man says the high
pressure area has moved away so I'm looking forward to possible warm rain
showers tonight.

Terry King                  North Central Eastern Washington
taeking@televar.com        USDA zone 4, Sunset Zone 1