Re: [gardeners] Deedee et all

Liz Albrook (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 26 May 1998 09:07:55 +0000

Margaret Lauterbach <gardeners@globalgarden.com> wrote:

> Thank you, cousin Bambie.  I've been missin' Dee Dee, Jimbo and the
> rest of the pack.  All that plantin', plowin' and sittin'
> barebottomed on the garden to see if it's warm enough for plantin' ,
> I just wonder if they ain't raisin' some watermelons there.  At
> least Jimbo was clean before he started his plowin'.  Wonder how
> long it'll be afore he has another bath like that?  Margaret

Maggie,

You shut yore mouth bout that!  DeDe ain't gonna be swallowin' no
watermelon seeds with Jimbo! I swear, whats got into you?  Dang, you
know what kinda wimmin Jimbo likes and DeDe's got more class than
that.  Or do you have some gossip bout DeDe that I ain't heard about?
This here seems like a safety place to talk bout it cause Chatty
Cathy an DeDe don't appear to be readin mail too often.

Beulah Mae