Re: [gardeners] Glory, glory

Barb Rothenberger (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 06:04:14 -0500

Penny:  your daughter should also try the food of Thailand - can be VERY
hot. We did a year of Thai cooking in our gourmet group one year.  Toned
down the recipes and they were still hot!
	 I have made an entire dinner of Hunan - very very good, but went lighter
on the hot stuff.  Wonder how the peppers are pickled - just with good old
vinegar?  Never made them, but I'm the only family member that likes HOT food.
	Today is our wedding anniversary - 38 years ago we tied the knot.  Still
doing fine in spite of the fact that hubby retired end of December.  Get to
celebrate by working on wedding flowers - hope to finish in time to go out
for dinner, however.  For our anniversary present, we bought ourselves one
of those big rubbermaid storage sheds for under the deck.  Ray wants to put
all of his potting soil, etc. pots, in it, I want to store my bicycle -
need to get it new tires etc. and start riding again!
	Another busy week ends of weddings - one is Sunday morning at 6:00 a.m. at
a winery 10 miles away - means I have to get up at 4:00 a.m., load up at
4:30 to be at winery by 5:00 or so to set up.  HOW do I get myself into
some of these things????

At 01:26 AM 6/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
>George, if Miz Anne enjoys Chinese food, she ranks very high
>on our family chart! Now just how does she accept your usual
>adition of hot peppers in your cooking?
>
>I have one daughter who lived for more than 10 years in Chicago,
>which happens to be one end of a Mexican direct highway. Every
>night after work, she and her hubby would each go to the gym and
>work out, arriving home for dinner about 9:00pm. Then t
Barb Rothenberger
Columbia, Mo.
See our pictures of the Philadelphia flower show
http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/3257/