Re: [gardeners] wants to play

drusus@golden.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:26:56 -0400

At 12:06 PM 19-06-98 PDT,  "Bubbles Everett" <valley_girl@hotmail.com>
 wrote:
>> Okay, okay.  Let's clear up a little misunderstanding. The
>> rackets (squash rackets OR numbers rackets) are on my turf.
>> Before you start any muscling in, you better know what happens to
>> guys what don't know their place.  /S/ Guido
>
>First, off, fellow. MY name is BUBBLES. Not Bambi. Bambi is a deer.
>Bambi is also a REAL lady from North Carolina who is a member
>of this list. So the name is BUBBLES, ok?
>
>Bubbles.

No problem, Bubbles, but you last message was a bit confusing....
But we'll make the switch for you.

How did you acquire 'Bubbles', a nickname, I'm assuming??  I'm sure an
interesting story here, I'm sure.

Lucinda

From: "Bambi Everett" <valley_girl@hotmail.com>
To: gardeners@globalgarden.com
Subject: [gardeners] wants to play
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:17:26 PDT
Sender: owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com

Oooh!!! I just luv squash. It's soooooo aerobic!!!!

I'll put down this old pot of Swedish Ivy (darn thing hasn't even had
one flower <pout>) and run go get my racket and my Nikes and be right
back!!!!!!

Huggies,
The Valley Girl