Re: The Truth about George was Re: [gardeners] A matter of

Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:11:19

At 09:05 PM 6/25/98 +0000, you wrote:
>George wrote:
>
>>When I was 13, a sophomore in high school,
>> bought myself a set of plastic spacemen to play with. Besides being the
>> youngest sophomore in my high school I was also the only one with a car.
>
>George, we promise we won't tell. Honest. Absolutely.
>
>Catharine, who hears DeDe in the background saying, "vedddy
>interesting"....

I don't care who knows, I wanted them, Mom thought I was to old for toys, I
was a scifi fan at age 8, I wanted them, I had the money. Wish I still had
them, they would be antique toys now. <BSEG> Now I tend to go buy a bunch
of 49 cent trowels at Big Lots and leave them all over the place. Same
thing, I WANT THEM. Do I sound like a consumer now?

George