Re: [gardeners] Heatwave Tomatos and weather

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 14:48:18 -0600

At 04:57 PM 7/1/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Allen wrote:
>
>>     The salsa total has now reached 21 pints and 7 qts. I didn't get the
>> pickles done yet. The wife came home from work last night sampled the "mild
>> salsa" that I had prepared especially for her, and with eyes watering
gasped
>> for breath.
>
>Sounds like you've got a good supply of salsa for sure. Allen.
>
>BTW, does your wife have a name? I notice you always refer to her as "the
>wife".....haven't heard that epithet in eons.
>
>Catharine

At least it wasn't the "little woman."  Last man I heard use that one was
at least two feet shorter than the "little woman."  I haven't heard "the
wife" for years either, come to think on it.  Margaret