Re: [gardeners] Texians

Wed, 01 Jul 1998 16:31:03

At 01:41 PM 7/1/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Lissen here, Texians.  You all are bitchin' and moanin' about your drought,
>but I don't see newspaper stories of anything burnin'.  The stakes on the
>Plains are the only thing flammable down there, aren't they?  Instead we
>read stories about the Texas Hair Ball.  Now I like to choked on that, but
>the story said it was real.  Wimminfolk went to the hairdressers, don'tcha
>know, and got their hair piled higher 'n a derrick.  Couldn't even ride
>normal in a car, but had to be hauled, a lyin' down.  Well, that is, them
>women that weren't wearin' hoopskirts.  The hoopskirt set had to be hauled
>in truck vans.  Spend the whole evenin' standin' up, 'cause if you sit
>wearin' a hoopskirt, your skirt flips right in your face and your privates
>are public.  How you gonna sleep? Your hair is on the pillow and your head
>is somewhere south of there, your legs hanging off the bed.   Criminently,
>ain't they afraid that hair will crack and break even with toilet paper
>wrapped around it?    They gonna wear that with a ratty robe and scuffs to
>fix breakfast?  Apart from dusting the chandeliers and light fixtures, I
>don't see the good.  Might rid the property of armadilloes, scalawags and
>cockroaches, though.  M. Lawndale

See, that's how uninformed all you militia people up there in Ideehoho are.
Wimmen in Texas don't got big hair no more. Not since Anna Nicole Smif got
a haircut and put on weight. They give up hoop skirts too onct the pedal
pushers was invented. Couple pair pedal pushers, couple moo moo dresses,
and a few pair of different colored flip flops and you gots a wardrobe.

George