Re: [gardeners] Slick Willie

Rosemary Carlson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:31:28 -0400

I approach this with fear and trepidation - and really only have three
things to say. First - innocent until proven guilty. Second - ya gotta
wonder when there is talk of an independent counsel being named to
investigate the independent counsel. Third - the President is the President
- and deserves respect until........he's proven guilty. And perhaps even
then. So, that's it. No more comments. No more soapbox! :)

Rosemary in Lexington, KY
zone 6a
http://www.morehead-st.edu/people/ro.carls