Re: [gardeners] heat

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 17:10:20 -0600

Barb,
I didn't get to many gardens at all, too much family stuff to do.  I did go
to worlds of fun, and was very impressed with some of their plants.  They
had banana plants outside, and my cousin said they have a big green house
and  people that just deal with the plants.  I found a cool fern and should
have gotten some of those berries on the plant to try to grow.  Maybe next
time.

Jane

> Jane:  you didn't get to Powell Gardens while you were in the area, did
> you?  It's outside of Kansas City, but not too far.
> At 06:37 AM 7/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
> >I can vouch for that heat and humidity, I just got back from Kansas
City,