RE: [gardeners] Sugar maple tree needs help

Seyfried,Alice (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:44:17 -0400

Thanks Catharine.  I plan on doing just that.  The next time we visit my
mother, I'm sending both my boys up it.  Danny is only 2, but I think
with a little help we can at least get him up on the first big branch.
I'll probably shoot a whole roll of film.

Alice
seyfried@oclc.org