Re: [gardeners] harison's yellow rose

Dick Tripp (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:54:24 -0700 (PDT)

Liz:  Another member of the Beales family "Amanda" has an excellent
book "Old-Fashioned Roses - Their care and Cultivation by Amanda Beales
ISBN 0-304-34118-5, Cassell Publishers.  She is a very bright young lady
who has her own hybridization program in the family business.  Book cost
about 10 pounds in UK; ~$16.   Well worth the money.   Dick