Re: [gardeners] corn, incredible or butterfruit?

Harry Boswell (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 14:45:04 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Margaret Lauterbach wrote:

> worst, I think it was better corn than the Incredible.  Has anyone here
> grown the other Butterfruits?  There's an early and a late that we've never
> tried.  I'm willing to skip the bicolor if we can get back to the fantastic

I never had good luck with the bicolor, but the Butterfruit Yellow was,
the 2 years I grew it, the best corn I had ever eaten.  It doesn't handle
our hot, humid summers well, though, so it's an iffy proposition.  I still
try every year, though.

Harry Boswell                 hboswell@netdoor.com
USDA Zone 8 (Mississippi USA)
Home Page:  http://www2.netdoor.com/~hboswell