Re: [gardeners] We're back!

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 11:49:21 -0500

Hi Bambi,
    Once again those on barrier islands suffer more damage than those on
the
mainland. The barrier islands were created by nature to function in just
such a
manner. They sure are beautiful places to live though. Glad to know that
yall as well as your neighbors are mostly ok.
Allen who once lived on a barrier island
Bastrop Co.,Tx