Re: [gardeners] The list

Kim Cook (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:39:23 -0300

George Shirley wrote:

> This list has now topped 120 members including digesters. Big influx in
> last 48 hours. Would someone who has recently joined mind telling the rest
> of us how you found out about gardeners. We've been running about 60 - 70
> members for a year and just in two days we've doubled.

LOL!!!...Didn't know so many had come over...<grin>...
A mention on the Gardens list...and "zip"...here we come!...well..at least,
me...

And...I am...Kim Cook, from wonderful Prince Edward Island, East coast
Canada...gardening maniac...lots of stuff growin here still...I'm currently
waiting for my Echinacea to bloom for the first time...

-Started from seed this spring...hope the frost holds off longer...it'd be
great to see it.

new gaillardia plants blooming this week...started from seed this spring
also...

For fall flowers galore...start perennials in March...<grin>...the
hollyhocks are just blooming too...what a strange year this has been in my
garden.  All the regular stuff, roses etc...done by mid July...now early
summer bloomers just starting by October...

For a vegetable treat next year, you should try to find some Luther Hill
corn...it was the best I've EVER eaten...bar none. I found it thru Prairie
grown Garden Seeds, Saskatchewan...(306) 386-2737

Cheers!
Kim   -still cringing at the sight of So-o-o-o much garden clean up left to
do...anyone want a free Island vacation at my house?...<grin>...bring a
shovel and some rubber boots...

--

Kim Cook  ICQ#3987340
Prince Edward Island, Canada