Re: [gardeners] The list

Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:53:38

Someone better get me the head press, this old head is swelling up.

For a little history: Miz Lillian Kepp started this list with only a few of
us as members. A while back she had to give up being listowner due to an
ailing husband and a new grandson that needed her care.  She said I was the
only one softheaded enough to take over the list. To be honest it's not
much trouble except for the odd bounced message and those consist mainly of
spams that get diverted. I get to read all the ads for stock brokers, etc,
etc.

Anyway, welcome to all.

George